Friday, February 12, 2010

Animal rights 2

Let’s continue the topic of my previous post. I had a dog named ‘four four’ and it was a poodle but he has sadly departed from us. Before I moved to this house, my mom gave it to her friend’s daughter because my house has lots of glasses so she’s worried that he is too naughty and break it. After a year, I’ve been told that the dog passed away because it ran out from the house and ate something which was poisonous to him. While I’m writing this topic, I’m thinking is there really such a person that can abuse an animal that look as innocent like them? Don’t they feel guilty if they really do so?

I’ve actually received lots of email that talk about animal abuse. After I read the mail, make me understand that how heartless a human can be. Animals like dogs or cats don’t attack people until the people want to attack them but why a human can be cruel towards an animal. They are really loyal to people if we (people) treat them like a friend.

I think lots of you heard ‘we’d rather naked than wear fur’? There are volunteers from PETA (People for ethical treatment to animals) have had a riot on the street saying that they’d rather be naked than wearing fur. There are lots of people arguing on animal rights but we shouldn’t just talk about it and we have to do it too.

Some of them even bought a puppy just because of everyone or some celebrities are having a puppy and he/she wants to own one too. That is really unfair, animal is not our toys. Own them if you really love it or you can take good care of it not because just for fun or bought it back and just close it in the cage. For me that am actually counted as abuse too!

Cute and Innocent? Will you still feel like abusing this dog after you have seen this picture?

sources:http://mail.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0


What do you guys think after you have seen this picture?
We shouldn’t be so cruel to the animals and we should save the animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment