Sunday, February 28, 2010

Random 1

Chinese New Year will be ending on this coming Sunday, meaning our 15 days relaxing and enjoyable holidays officially say goodbye to us. Well, Holiday ended while we have to go back to school or work. However, we are not emotionally prepared to concentrate on our own responsibility. That’s quite normal after a week of lazy without stress and tension. Sleep at midnight and wake up in the afternoon, variety choices of foods, gambling unlimited and best time for gathering. Basically lack of time for us to rest in the entire week.

As a student who need to hand in assignment after the holidays. I’m fully utilizing my time for rest, play and homework. In between progress of being successful is so hard when I decided to do my homework in the holidays itself. Yet, pleasure on my prefect timing arrangement. Thank god, I’m controlling myself to concentrate when I have to. Eventually, I manage to finish my homework and hand in on time. Not only 1 assignment but is few of it. I’m glad and feel excited on what I have done. Though when I saw an email, it made my heartbeat beats faster, breathe slow and hard and sweat on my hand. My mid term examination is on the 8th of March!

Controversy on examination is to test of knowledge not of students’ memory and not of ability of the student; but material we absorb in the class and information we develop and usage on the daily life. Essentially mid term examination is to know how we understand to our subject so far. Honestly, I haven’t got ready for the examination. Lecture notes and textbook is still inside my drawer. Atmosphere surround me affected I’m not focus. While still fooling around and enjoy my great holidays at home. Someone please knock my head and order me to deliberate on my study.

No comments:

Post a Comment